Friday, July 3, 2009
Surgery Scheduled
I wanted to start this blog to update all of you on Rob's progress so our ohone does not ring off the hook...not that I don't want to talk to all of you nice people. . . But this will be helpful. So Rob's surgery has been scheduled For Tuesday July 14. We do not have a time and I will let you all know when that is scheduled. We are very ready to have this surgery and get started on recovery. Wish us luck and feel free to make comments and they will all be passed on to Rob. Love you to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you to my loving wife for setting up this blog. I want to thank all of you for all the support and positive thoughts you have been giving me. I really appreaciate it! I love you all and I'll see you in recovery.
ReplyDelete- Robert -
Rob, we will be here for whatever you and Keagan need. Take care of yourself this week and go into surgery strong and healthy. I (Janine) look forward to seeing you in a hospital gown- I bet you will make it look good!!! Our love to you and we will bring the pizza!
ReplyDelete