Friday, July 31, 2009

Another Day

Today Rob has a bronchoscopy scheduled, I am not sure on the time, but hopefully early. They was to see if he has the leak near the incision on the trachea or a popped stitch somewhere else. They are thinking this is a small hole that will mend itself; he will have to stay in the hospital for a few days to make sure it heals well. The chest tube is still in and the drainage had subsided, but like I said they can see air leaking.
His spirits are doing good. He is just glad that he is getting fixed, plus the bed there is way more comfy than the one at our house. Thank you for all your thought and good wishes. We love you all and appreciate everything. Hopefully he will go home this weekend and he can pick up the blog, he is much better than I.
Love to you all.
Keagan

No comments:

Post a Comment