Monday, July 20, 2009

Calendar for Generous food donations!!!

Here is a list for the next two weeks...as Rob stated earlier we are very appreciative for all you support. Love to you all.
keagan

July dates

21- Bryon: lunch
Amanda: dinner
22- Laurie: lunch
23- Barb: dinner
24 -
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
1

6 comments:

  1. Hi guys -

    I'll take Sunday's meals starting with a late breakfast (you know I'm so not a morning person ;)). Any favorites, dislikes, allergies, etc?

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do Thursday dinner. What time is best for you? Great talking to you! Your comment about the BM still has me laughing! Glad to see that they didn't remove your sense of humor.
    See you Thursday!
    Love Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica and I would love to bring you dinner but we are out of town starting on the morning of the 25th, Anything you need before then? Happy to help and glad to see you were able to get up and walk some.

    LesAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jerky won't be there till Sat. Shannon wanted to visit any ways. Hope you get a great night sleep! The best you have had in a while! See you tomorrow- around 5? Just let me know if that is too early. I meet with my bible study tomorrow so there will be extra prayers for fast healing and less pain.
    Love
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robert,
    Your girls in your Tuesday and Thursday 9am class would like to have pizza delivered to you on Friday (tomorrow). Matt says you like Mountain Mike's, so I thought I'd drive out there, pay for it and have it delivered to you. How does that sound? What time is good for it to be delivered?
    You are in our thoughts, and we send our best wishes for a speedy recovery!
    Julia, Kim and Lesann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to bring dinner Thursday, July 30th. Is lasagna too much? Any special requests??

    Maria

    ReplyDelete