Monday, July 13, 2009

The day has come

I just got word that tuesday morning at 5:30 a.m. I'll be headed in for surgery. Physically, I'm feeling good. I am very confident in my doctor and his staff and have heard only great things about him. Thank you all for the support and well wishes I have been recieving. I'll do my best to post daily comments on how things are going. Keagan will also post visiting hours and other comments as well. I'll be thinking of you all and am going to do my best to get back to normal life as soon as possible. Take care and I'll see you all soon.

4 comments:

  1. Glad Vegas was fun! Great to get away for a little adventure before all of this. Mom & Pop are en route - just talked to them in Phx aiport. Rene and I will stay in meditation for most of the time that you're having the procedure. We're happy you'll have lots of love and support at the hospital. I'm looking forward to some days of recovery together. Better prepare for some Rocky marathons :) Talk to you and your fabulous blogging wifey later tonight. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will see you in the AM. Get plenty of rest. The bet is on that you will recover before I get fit. Love you, J9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consider yourself hugged. My thoughts are with you.
    Love you Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robert, we can't wait to hear how your surgery went. Testosterone Thursday won't be the same until you come back to work from your VACATION. Dean & Suzy

    ReplyDelete