The bronchoscopy is done and was very different from last time. This one was way more uncomfortable, he is better now that it is done, but he would have liked to not have to do it. However Dr. Peng, the incompetent man who we would not let touch him, is calling the shots till Dr.Moore returns from vacation. So this evil man insisted and it showed that everything was fine. So I am glad we know but they were pretty sure it was fine before, but oh well, it is over. The good news: it was probably just a staple or stitch coming loose and it will heal and is healing on its own now. Probably one more day with the chest tube on suction, one without and then home free. Keep your fingers crossed it all pans out.
Sending my love to you all.
Keagan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When is he going to be able to go home? Let me know what you need!
ReplyDeleteLove
Barb
Ok Kase, I'm glad we got that taken care of then. So just rest him up for a couple days, and then its back home for good; no looking back. Glad he has that behind him. Lots of prayers and love for you both.
ReplyDeleteAunt Cathy, Uncle Craig, and Adam
Hello my loves. I'm sorry I've been out of touch the last week. I'm still in Toronto, just finished a super busy event, and don't have cell access. Rene has been staying in touch with Mom and Dad and keeping me up to date. I'm sorry you had to go through the Bronchoscopy and the trip back to the hospital, but very happy to hear that everything is ok. Please please be easy with yourself. I know it sucks to lay around but (as you already know, of course) it is SO much better to just let your body heal in the easist, and therefore most speedy, way. I know that your beloved SuperKeag is taking extremely good care of you. Thank God for her in our lives. Brandon arrived at our place today. He and Rene are hanging out for a couple days before I go back to San Diego on Tuesday night. Rene says it's a 'mans' house with them and Rishi. It will be nice to spend some time with Brandy-brand. And good for him to have his own little vacation!! :) I look forward to you and Keag coming down for a little time at the beach some day. Sending you, my courageous brother, all my love. You are always in my mind and in my heart, and sending you healing energy always. Keag - I admire and respect your dedication to your husband, my brother. You are an angel. Talk to you guys in a few days. I love you. -Amanda & Rene
ReplyDelete