The Removal of the chest tubes...very fast and very painful. But once out they feel so much...since he is being pumped full of fluids and had not had a BM in six days...he is all puffy and bloated all over...his legs were huge!!! This is only part of the wound, the rest of the stitches wrap around the back and up the shoulder. Thought you would all like to see the pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lunch on July 21st is delivered by Bryon but has been prepared by Julie. Sorry I can't make it. I have had plans for months to go to Santa Cruz with girlfriends. I leave before lunch tomorrow. My mac-n-cheese is homemade sauce. I hope you enjoy. My daughters made cookies that will be sent along as well. They send their very best wishes to you guys. I send you my best:)
ReplyDeleteHey Rob,
ReplyDeleteIt's a good thing chicks dig scars right. ;)
As soon as I have a better idea of my upcoming schedule I'll sign up for a dinner slot. I think some homemade potroast will do wonders :)
I'm glad to hear that you're home and healing. We cant wait to see you back at work, but dont rush it. *hugs*
Nikki