Thursday, July 16, 2009

Moving out of ICU

The news of the day: Rob will be moving out of the ICU today. He will be moving to 1 south, not sure what room yet. Still visitors are limited and he needs to recover so we ask that if you come, be patient and he might not want to see anyone. Our house will be open for visitors when he comes back. Another plus is that the Doc came by and said that he was doing well and more active than usual recoveries. He has the chest tube off suction and is just draining so that is also an improvement. Continue to wish him the beast and send good vibes, it is helping, his spirits are high.
Love to you all,
Keagan

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you and Keagan the best! I am glad to hear your recovery is going so well. Thank you for the updates, it is nice to hear you are doing well. You are both in our thoughts.

    Laurie and Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gald to hear you are moving right along, I knew you would. Remember, don't push yourself, don't go swimming 13 days after your surgery, speaking from experience, not good! Walking is your friend, take it easy. I will come by and see you when you are home!
    Alene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Keagan, thanks for the updates, I check them every day to make sure things are still going A-Okay. Rob, you're lucky, keep her around! Missed AH yesterday and today because of court. I'll have to work doubly hard tomorrow. Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope thatyou are getting enough sleep! I have written this two times already but the blog hates me! HAHA. I am so happy thet they are moving him because that nmeans he is doing great, The bad news is you probably really need a good night sleep. If you need someone to spell you i am more than willing. HE is really going to need you when you get home so take advantage of the hospital. I will call a few friends that work there and see if they can relive you. Tell Robert that Shannon got the job!!! Yea!!! Finally! and that she is praying for him too/ and missing the work outs! I of course did nothing again , funeral stuff but it is important! Give him our love and call if you need anything.
    Lots of love and prayers
    Barab

    ReplyDelete