Sunday, July 19, 2009

Coming Home

Just sending a quick update...we got word that the Doc is going to take out the chest tube today...any minute actually and then he has one more day and he should be coming home tomorrow (Monday)!!! I am so excited...it will be nice having him home, but also the drives to Roseville and sleeping on a window sill are over! Yeah. Plus we will get to see a lot more visitors. Barb...if you would like to start a calendar for meals that would be wonderful...I am not sure the best way to do it (my sister has already claimed wed, July22). You all are so kind and generous to offer to help. I am getting tired so I know I need to let others help us in some way. Thank you for all the love and support. Love to you all.
Keagan

2 comments:

  1. Glad things are going well and you are recovering. Take it slow and easy. Let us know if you need anything.

    Love

    Coach Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get a calendar started. I just need to know who wants to do things. I will go see adam tomorrow and see if I can get phone numbers for Roberts clients. Yea he is coming home! Get some sleep! You are going to need all your strength for this!
    I will call Robs phone and get your number and we can talk about likes and dislikes!!
    Hugs!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete