Monday, August 3, 2009

getting better!

Good news, Dr. Moore is back in town, we love Dr. Moore. He saw Rob today and has taken him off suction and might be sending him home tomorrow, pending all looks good. He said that there was no hole? I am not sure, I was not there, maybe he said it was healing very well...you know Rob and his medication. (Just teasing.) So I am so happy to hear that he might be coming home, Also Arden Hills morning crowd, He is cleared for work starting MONDAY!!! He is really pumped about that. But remember he needs to take it easy, so please remind him, he will be so excited it will be hard to contain himself. Thank you all so much for all the love and support, sorry for the delay in messages.
Love, Keagan

4 comments:

  1. We ended up not going to Louisiana, had to be in the Bay Area for a family emergency, so we will be in town next week and are looking forward to Monday morning, bright and early. It's great news that you're doing better, but please don't push it. See you Monday. BTW, Keagan, thanks again for the blog, it's nice to know what's going on. Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, one more thing. You were right, "Murph" SUCKS!! I did it Saturday and can still barely walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rob and Keagan,
    I'm glad to hear that things are looking up. I'm excited to see you at work on Monday. Just be careful you dont go too hard too fast. We dont need you leaving us again :P Keagan, it has been great to hear from you and thank you for keeping us updated on Rob's condition. It's good to know that he's in such great hands. You truly are a blessing. Cant wait to see you guys again!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never known anyone to be so excited to go back to work! Anyone on this green planet would be taking full advantage of the situation! Anyways glad to hear you are excited to get back to your work! Chin up!

    Jana

    ReplyDelete