Its official...I'm broke! Just kidding, Keagan and I had a great time and we are currently in the airport in Las Vegas getting ready to head back home to Sac Town. We will be heading up to Zephyr Cove, Nevada (my old stomping ground) on saturday for my 10 year high school reunion. I'll work on sunday and monday and then be heading in to Kaiser Roseville to lose a few pounds. I'll try my best to post daily comments and updates, if not my loving wife (slave) will do it for me. I can just see it now. "Wife...take this down...I, Robert blah blah blah" I'll never hear the end of her having to take care of me. She is the best though!! Hope you all are doing well and I'll see you soon.
Robert
P.S. I would love to have visitors, however I have no idea of the visiting hours or if I'll be too drugged to enjoy anyones company. We will post visiting hours when we find out.
Workout of the day:
Burpees x 20
Thruster x 20
I'm just kidding, take a break while I'm gone and go get some ice cream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Rob,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a great time in Vegas. Now comes the not so fun part. I wanted you to know that you will be in our prayers and that I wish for a speedy recovery for you. If you get bored, we're going to be posting more pictures on our site from Hawaii and you could kill a little time taking a look at those. If you get visitation at all after the surgery, we might come by that way you could meet Kyle too. Well I hope all goes well and I will hopefully see you at work tomorrow.
Nikki