Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back in Hospital

SO some bad news.... as you have read he was having some chest pains and today they just kept getting worse. So we headed up to our home away from home to find out that yesterday when he was doing his breathing drills something happened to his lung and it partially collapsed, so he will be in the hospital for a few days and they are insterting the chest tubes again tonight/this morning around three...so long night for us!!! Just wanted to give you all a heads; up we are not sure how long he will need to stay with the tubes this time and obviously we will not be home to accept visitors here!!! Thank you all so much for your love and support, sorry for any typos, it is way past my bed time!
Keagan

2 comments:

  1. I was worried when I read Rob’s last post and thought it might be time to have one of the physicians check things out. Sorry to hear you’re back in “lockup,” but this will prevent a more severe setback. You’ll come back from this, don’t worry, and HANG IN THERE, you have lots of us in your corner sending positive thoughts. Now, we’re off to do “Angie.” Maybe I’ll throw in some wall ball in your honor! Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there guys. I know it is tough having to be back at the hospital. I ordered an audio book for you Rob an should have it shortly. I think you'll like it and hopefully it'll be a nice break from all the movies. I'll let you know as soon as I get it and I can drive it to you either at the hospital or at home. You're both in my prayers and I hope you feel better.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete