After a long day of watching movies and eating pizza with John Perry yesterday I was ready for a good night sleep. Saturday and Sunday bring two more days of rest. Keagan and I got out to lunch today with my boss and close friend Scott Sharrow. We went to Mr. Pickles and talked for a bit. Currently, we are watching Kelly's Hero's, pretty good movie. Earlier this morning we went to the dog park to let Zephyr run a while. The sun was beating on me a bit and I noticed how hard the heat is on my body. I'm very sensitive to the heat, I feel like and old women starting menopause and having hot flashes. Its a little embarrassing but I'm dealing with it.
I miss everyone at work and miss training with my clients. I'll be back to work a week from Monday on June 21st. I hope you are all doing well and have a great weekend. Thank you again for all the support, emails, text messages, and for stopping by to say hello. I appreciate it all!
Robert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to hear that you are relaxing and also that you like kellys heros. It is one of Mikes favorites. we are in Portland and have walked several miles to get a look at 6 rose parade floats. they were not as grand as i remembered. Missi and Jeff sent=d their bests wishes for a full recovery. if you need help with the "feeling like and old woman going through hot flashes" let me know. i can help......Love you both, J&M
ReplyDeleteYep, I know the old woman and menopause thing...you will have someone who can sympathize...!!!! Good to hear things are going better, I missed you getting joy out of our pain during the workout today!!! We survived, but miss you!!! Ruth
ReplyDelete