Got the call today asking me to be there at 8:30 on Monday morning. Keagan and I are ready to get the show on the road. Thank you to all of you for the well wishes and prayers. I appreciate all the support and love you all very much.
I've had multiple people ask me about what kind of movies I like to watch and which ones I have not seen. So I figured I would post a few that I have either not seen at all or have not seen in a very long time. You will be able to tell by the list that I'm an "Action-Adventure-Drama" type guy.
Jarhead
Chain Reaction
Point Break
Ronin
Kingdom of Heaven
Glory
Seven
Godfather (all three)
One who flew over the cuckoos nest
Casablanca
12 Angry Men
Citizen Kane
Blues Brothers
Boondock Saints (1 or 2)
Animal House
The Departed
Casino
LA Confidential
Just to name a few. Thank you again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment