
Steve and
Spooner - Spoon ready to strike!

Mark and the mascot from Wooster!

Mike and Janine warming up!

My bride and my little man!
The gang
Shannon Johns getting warm

Tierney and Joel - ready to go

Pammy and sweet
Eliee - working those hamstrings

Big Bryan
Boggs and
Dinger ready to warm up the group

Steve, Pam, and Barb - Proud to be "Team Atlas"

The 22 Members of "Team Atlas" at the 2nd Annual Healthy Air Walk 2010

What a turnout we had today! I was totally blown away by the support from all my family and friends who came out to help raise funds and participate in the 5K walk. I was overwhelmed by how many people were there wearing my logo and supporting the efforts for something I feel so
passionately about. We raised over $2,750.00 and had 22 walkers and 8 dogs that all participated in the event. All in all it was a blast and I couldn't have been happier with the day.
Thank you to all the walkers including:
- Pam and Steve Johns
- Barb, Lindsay, and Shannon Johns
- Chris and Emily Kirkwood (soon to be!)
- Bryan Boggs and Ronda
- Mark, Emily, and Rachael Kassenbrock
- Deeds Harris and her family
- Mike and Janine Caldwell
- Tierney and Joel Korotikin
And thank you to everyone who donated!
Good luck tomorrow, we'll be thinking about you all day. Keagan, please post something here as soon as you can, letting us know how the surgery went. Thanks!
ReplyDelete