Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tired...

I've been back to work now for three days and I think things are starting to catch up with me. I'm really tired. I'm good from the moment I wake (3:00 am) up till about 10 or 11 and then I just crash. Monday I worked a half day leaving work around 11am. Tuesday I worked 10 and a half hours and came home pretty shot. Wednesday I worked 8 hours and totally crashed when I got home. I don't feel very well right now at all. Thinking about getting up and going to work in the morning sounds awful.

To top this all off my neck is killing me. I'm not sure if its from trying to project my (little girl) voice during the workouts that hurts my neck or what, but I have had a headache since I woke up. It starts in my lower neck and works its way up to the back of my head. Aggravating, how much it hurts to turn my head. I have never had a migraine before, but I think I'm as close to having one right now as I ever have been.

Sorry to be so negative, I'm just frustrated. Thank you for reading and letting me vent.

Robert

1 comment:

  1. Rob you need to take care of yurself and i know i say that a lot, but it is true. you are oging to be tired and a 10 hour day is probably not waht the doctor had in mind when he said you could go to work!!! yes i am shaking my finger at you! love you, janine

    ReplyDelete