Tuesday, June 8, 2010

One more day

We got word this morning that Rob will have to spend the day in the hospital. He is still having too much drainage and we need to make sure it is all out before he comes home. His spirits are doing okay, i think he is ready to come home. Morse Kaiser is nothing like Roseville. The nurses he had at Roseville tower above the ones he has here. Just not a happy group. We are excited to have him home and hope it is tonight, the healing process has begun as well as the medication for his thyroid. Lets hope they zone in on the right one to begin with! Thank you all for the support and love, hopefully the next post with be from Rob, he is much better at this than I.
Keagan

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad everything went well! Please give him a BIG hug with both arms (he always says I give wimpy one arm hugs) and tell him I can't wait to hear his new chick voice. Hehe.
    Love,
    Courtney Kain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that he is not home yet! Thank you for the update! I just learned from a friend that had his Thyroid out not to let them give you the generic meds. They are not the same as the real ones.
    I will check on you all tomorrow!
    Love and prayers
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you two cuties, I am glad this fresh hell is almost over and you'll be home soon Rob. Take it easy you two! Love Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete