Keagan and I got up early today and got a little workout in. Doctors orders say I'm supposed to walk as much as possible so we headed to the gym today to get a kick start on my rehabilitation. My paper said to start off small and walk for about 15 minutes. My goal was 60 minutes, which is what I normally do, but I only made it 30 minutes before I started to get really dizzy. I toughed it out another 10 minutes before calling it quits. So all in all 40 minutes for the first day, not too bad. We got home, took a nap, took Zeph for a walk, another nap, Bryan and Ronda came over, another nap, read my book, nap, another walk with Zeph, nap, dinner, and of course...a nap.
Over all it was a good day but here is my big problem. I have not had a BM in 5 days now. I've tried it all and nothing is working. I tried the "Ray Charles" (rocking side to side), the "Iron Maiden" (rocking forward and back), "The Hot Potato" (body squats), and the "Ski Slope" (lean back and tuck - which usually always works). If any of you have any suggestions please let me know. I've taken softeners, eaten cherries, veggie supplements, and dairy products. Still not working. My problem is pretty...."shitty" (ha) if you get my drift so I'm open to suggestions.
I hope you are all doing well. Tomorrow is a big day for my buddy John and I. We are starting "Band of Brothers" at 7am and watching all 10 hours in a row. Non stop! With pizza for lunch. I'm really looking forward to it.
Robert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Drink lots of carrot juice, have some beets and all your troubles will be taken care of. Miss you lots and hope you get stronger every day. By the way, if you need a trainer I know a good one ;) Debra
ReplyDeleteOh no...more blogging about your poop. Is that really necessary pal?!? Hope things are flowing smoothly for you now.
ReplyDeleteCourt