Monday, June 14, 2010

Feeling Off

Sunday was a odd day. I felt off all day and it progressively got worse as the day went on. My back and my chest provided some pain and my missing thyroid provided me with plenty of hot sweats and flashes. Its more irritating then anything. I'll be sitting feeling fine one second and the next I'm dripping. Very odd, I have not experienced this feeling before.

I woke up this morning feeling even worse. The nausea is back accompanied by dizziness and general fatigue. I'm planning on spending the day watching movies and doing some computer work. I see my doctor on Wednesday for my final check up to get cleared to return to work. Thursday night Keagan and I are headed to Tahoe for a three day mini vacation which was a gift from one of my clients who is letting us stay at her home on the beach. We are so excited! My home town of Zephyr Cove is my favorite place in the world and I can't wait to get back there for three days. We will bring some movies, books, and just enjoy the beauty of the Lake.

People always say you forget to appreciate what beauty is around you when you wake up to it every day, you take it for granted. Even when I lived there, there was not a day that I didn't appreciate the view, the mountains, the clean air, and the lake. I love it there and would love to work and live there again some day.

I'm sorry to the visitors who requested some time yesterday (Sunday). Thank you for understanding. Love you all.

Robert

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there Robert! We all support you!

    Have a nice time in tahoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time in Tahoe!!!! I for one can't wait till you get back to work. Do you know how crowded it is upstairs? I miss the quiet room!!!!Have you called the Dr. about all these wierd side effects?
    Hugs, Love and more Prayers!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robert,
    We hope you have a great time in Tahoe. The weather should be perfect. Miss you. It's never the same when you're gone.
    hugs,
    Jeannine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robert
    have a great time in Tahoe. I'm sure you will be feeling better soon! We all miss you !!
    Deeds

    ReplyDelete