Saturday, August 8, 2009

Back to Life

I had a talk with my doctor on friday and he has cleared me to return to work. The only problem I'm still having is trying to sleep. I'm not in pain, I'm just uncomfortable and cannot seem to stay asleep. I don't really know what to do about it.

I return to work tomorrow (sunday) for a few hours and then full time on monday. This has been a long road and I could not have made it through without all the support I have recieved from my wife, my parents, my family in law, the great nurses and doctors at Roseville Kaiser, and all my friends. Thank you all so much, you have no idea how important you all were to me in this recovery. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

This will be my last blog. Thank you to all of you who followed along. I love you all and thank you so much for everything.

- Robert Linkul -

3 comments:

  1. Rach and I will be there Monday morning with bells (okay, maybe not with bells, I really don't know what that saying means, but we'll be there). Rachel says she'll want you to demonstrate clapping pull ups :) We, and lots of others, really missed you at AH. Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rob, we're glad you've got a lot of struggles behind you, and that you can ease back into work. Keep feeling better, and you're the man man. Oodles of love and continued prayers for you, the man.

    the styles

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you tomorrow! We all love you too!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete