Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm Finally HOME!!!

After seven long days of being in the hospital I'm finally back home. It felt so nice to take a shower, wash my hair, and sit in my chair. Keagan has gone above and beyond over the last week taking care of me and doing all the round the house work that I usually do (i.e. laundry, pay the bills, etc). I don't know how I would have handled this without her. I'm blessed to have her in my life.

I'll write more tomorrow about my time in the hospital and tell the stories of my bronchoscophy, my chest tube, and about the nurses who took great care of me. I hope you are all doing well.

- Robert

P.S. I'm hoping to be back to work starting this Sunday. I know you have heard this before. Pending any collapsed lungs or other lung related issues I should be there.

2 comments:

  1. I will see you monday with bells on! Yea!! Nad then I am leaving for AZ till the 22nd. I am so happy that you get to go back to work!!!!
    Love
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rob & Keagan,

    I am glad you're home again Rob. Take it as slow as you can, please! It'll save time in the long run. I hope you feel better soon.

    Keagan, you be sure and take care of yourself while you are taking care of Rob!

    Love and good vibes to you both, Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete